About the riskmethods SCRM Summer School webinar seriesJune 18th and July 16th @ 11:00 AM EST | 5:00 PM CET
It’s time to dust off those varsity jackets and sharpen those pencils because school is back in session! This summer we are inviting you to join us at the virtual cool kids table with your fellow procurement, supply chain and risk management classmates. Supply chains are complex, your processes don’t have to be and the riskmethods SCRM Summer School webinar series is here to help.
In today’s age of global disruptions, we are experiencing a “new normal.” That is why it is important, now more than ever, to understand how your suppliers can impact your business - beyond what you can manually track. With the combined knowledge and expertise of keynote speaker Dr. Arash Azadegan from Rutgers University and Bill DeMartino from riskmethods, you will become an expert in supply chain risk management.
Through this two-part summer school series, you will learn:
- How business continuity management, risk management and business resilience are fundamentally different, but crucial to your supplier network
- The parts of your business that are vulnerable to the impacts of disruption like reputation, profits and employee morale
- The affects BCM has on operational and financial performance
- How industry leaders have successfully mastered their supply chain risk management strategies
- And, the journey enterprises embark on to achieve a holistic strategy