Boston and Munich, 06.17.2021 - riskmethods, global leader in supply chain risk management (SCRM), announced the winners of the 2021 SCRM Program of the Year Customer Awards at their Supply Chain Risk Management Exchange. The awards recognize organizations who exhibit outstanding approaches in creating more resilient supply networks by proactively identifying, assessing and mitigating supply chain risk.
“The severe and pervasive supply chain disruptions we continue to endure make it critical to effectively understand and manage supply chain risk,” said Heiko Schwarz, CEO and founder of riskmethods. “This year’s award winners have risen to the occasion by successfully supporting their companies’ efforts to create compliant, resilient and risk-aware supply chains in the face of extraordinary circumstances. Congratulations to this year’s winners on this truly noteworthy accomplishment!”
This year, riskmethods recognized six organizations for their achievements in the following categories:
- Clariant received the Trailblazer Award for its continued use of innovation as an integral element in the construction of their program, enabling them to become a leader in SCRM.
- Stanley Black & Decker was named the Time-to-Value Award winner for its ability to quickly initiate, plan and execute a successful SCRM program rollout with high levels of organizational buy-in, showing immediate business impact.
- Corning Incorporated won the Enterprise-Wide Adoption Award for successfully scaling its SCRM program within multiple divisions, groups and business units, ensuring a total view of risk into their supply network.
- Beiersdorf was honored with the Risk-Aware Enterprise Award for ingraining a risk culture across the entire organization, creating a single source of truth for risk insights, and increasing enterprise resilience.
- VCST Industrial Products received the Mid-Size Enterprise Award for realizing the value a robust SCRM program can offer mid-sized organizations.
- JLL won the Vendor Risk Management Award for recognizing and achieving the value of an efficient, scalable risk management program that considers all types of risk in the real estate services industry.
“Supply chain risk management is mission-critical to our organization’s resilience, growth and success,” said Laura Ball, Supply Risk Management Director at Corning Incorporated. “This award is a testament to the investment and commitment Corning has made to proactively and intentionally manage risk across our supply network.”
The 2021 SCRM Exchange was held virtually from June 15-16. The conference theme focused on how to leverage next level risk management for greater supply chain resilience. In addition to the awards, attendees listened to various resilience-driven keynote sessions, a panel discussion on the new normal for SCRM, and in-depth breakout sessions on the many facets of managing supply chain risk.