Become a Risk-Aware Enterprise:Optimize and transform
As procurement and supply chain teams work to optimize the strategic composition of their supply network, risk-aware thinking becomes a foundational element. Businesses will need to factor in the cost of risk in all aspects of supply from design to delivery.
But don’t forget that a risk-aware enterprise is only as good as its people, processes, and governance. You can lead transformation and help your enterprise prepare for the new normal.
What you learn:
- Why you need to digitize your entire supply chain risk management for bringing it to the next level
- Ways to educate and empower people and improve processes
- How to scenario plan and develop action and emergency plans to address and mitigate risk exposure
- How to perform gap analysis of your existing and to-be supply chain risk management
- How to make a successful transition and what skills and roles are needed to support this