5 Steps to Digital Supply Chain Risk Management
January 22, 2020 | 10:00 - 10:30 am CET
Is “mitigating supply chain risk” one of your 2020 resolutions? It should be. However, recognizing the need for a supply chain risk management solution is just the first step—finding a good match for a company’s processes and strategy can be time intensive.
Join us to hear about 5 steps for getting started with supply chain risk management and make 2020 the year you gain a competitive advantage with a well-managed approach to meeting customer demands, protecting brand reputation and reducing total cost of risk.
- How to identify risk and react to crises more quickly
- How to analyze all essential risks within your supply networks and achieve sub-tier visibility
- How to take proactive steps and minimize the impact of unavoidable risks
- Why technology is key to an effective supply chain risk management strategy
- How to get started with a supply chain risk management program